Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sunday Brunch

Last Sunday we hosted our good CA friends (who are all now Nashvegas residents) for some Sunday Funday Brunch. Wish I had more pictures but it looks like once the fun started (aka mimosas), Felicia forgot about the camera. Wish I would have had pictures of Butters running scared from Christine and Ernie's baby Aiden. I've never seen a dog so scared of babies... weird. Oh well.... here are some before and a few during pics.

Our pretty Halloween-inspired table.





There was an insane amount of food there but alas we got the fun started and I forgot to do a full table picture. On that note, if anyone is in the market for an amazing french toast casserole recipe, hit me up.



It's not as funny from this angle, but as we were cleaning up and decorating, we turned around and Butters was positioned perfectly in line with the skulls and holding perfectly still. What can I say, he likes to get in on the action. Ham.



So the night before I get a text from Ernie, letting me know he was bringing a "special drink." Turns out these CA friends thought it would be funny to bring the moonshine to brunch. Yep, that was the beginning of the end for all of us!
*The grape is in there because we were desperate to add anything to it to try and dilute/flavor it. Ugh.



No comments:

Post a Comment